Updated: February 22, 2021
PERSONAL DATA AND COOKIES
"Les Métaboles" association undertakes to ensure that the collection and processing of your data, carried out from the lesmetaboles.fr site, complies with the Data Protection Act of 6/01/78 as amended and the European Regulation 2016/679 of 04/27/2016 relating to the protection of personal data.
Table of contents
The data we collect:
- as part of our membership file: civil status, name, first name, postal address, telephone number, email address, date of birth.
- as part of an audience study (via Google Analytics): duration of the session, operating system, model of device used, geographical area.
- to receive our newsletters: name, first name, email address.
- for ordering CDs in the "discography" section : name, first name, email address, postal address, order number, order content, ID of Paypal transaction.
The collection occurs when you:
- you register to the newsletter
- share your opinion on social networks
- contact us by any means of communication
- visit our website, through technical, functional cookies (See paragraph Cookies), to allow us to work and improve your experience on our site.
Your data is subject to computer processing, on the basis of your consent, allowing:
- to present to you our activities and the events we organize (via newsletters)
- to carry out statistics, audience and efficiency measures of our communication campaigns
Only have access to the data, within the limits of their respective attributions, the employees and the office of the association and the authorized service providers who process your data only on behalf of Metaboles.
We take every precaution to maintain safety and confidentiality of your data in order, in particular, to prevent their being deformed, damaged, disclosed and that unauthorized third parties have access to them.
We ensure keeping your personal data for a period of time that does not exceed the period necessary for the purposes set out in this document or in accordance with this document. Which is provided for by applicable law.
Your data is kept for a period of three years. From their collection or from the last contact.
At the end of this three-year period, we may contact you again to find out if you wish to continue to receive information from us.
The data allowing to establish the proof of a right or a contract, or kept in respect of the respect of a legal obligation are archived in conformity with the law.
In accordance with French and European regulations relating to data protection of Personal data, you have the right to access, rectify, oppose, and delete personal data concerning you.
You can exercise your rights, at any time, by making a written request accompanied by a proof of identity; electronically at the address at the bottom of the site or in the contact or by post at the address:
103 rue de Logelbach
You also have the right to define general or specific directives relating to the fate of your Data. personal character after your death. Only the specific guidelines relating to the processing of Data. Personal character will be recorded by us subject to your consent.
To help you in your process, in particular if you wish to exercise your right of access by means of a request by post or electronic way, you will find several models of mail drawn up by the CNIL at the following addresses:
To exercise your right of access:
To rectify inaccurate data:
To exercise your right of opposition:
A cookie is information placed on the hard drive of an Internet user by the server of the site he is visiting.
It contains several data: the name of the server which deposited it, an identifier in the form of a unique number, possibly an expiration date. This information is sometimes stored on the computer in a simple text file that a server accesses to read and save information. They may be collected through cookies or other similar devices.
You are free to choose, during your first connection, if you want cookies to be placed on your hard drive.
An information banner will appear superimposed on the site, directing you to the page you are currently viewing, where we explain the possible procedures to deactivate collection on your computer.
5 categories of cookies have been added. for the purposes of making the information about cookies as clear as possible in this policy:
- Technical cookies: these cookies allow you to move around the website and use its features.
- Functional cookies: these cookies allow us to remember your preferences on the site. This may include saving your login information to stay logged in. on your next visit. Their purpose is to improve the functioning of the site.
- Audience measurement cookies: these cookies allow us to analyze your browsing and measure the audience of our website.
- Advertising cookies: these cookies allow you to analyze your centers of interest to provide you with personalized advertising.
We do not have recourse to this type of cookies.
- Social network cookies: these cookies allow you to share content from our site with other people or to promote awareness of the site.
You also have the option to disable cookies through your browser.
For more information on the tools for controlling cookies, you can consult the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les -outils-pour-les-maitriser.
We may include on our site, computer applications from third parties, which allow you to share content from our site with other people or to make known to be known to you. these other people your consultation or your opinion concerning content on our site. This may be the case in particular with the buttons "Share", "Like ", from social networks such as Facebook, Twitter etc.
These social networks may collect data relating to your browsing on our site and associated with the personal data they have.
We invite you consult the privacy protection policies of these social networks in order to learn about the purposes of use, in particular advertising, of the browsing information that they may collect through this process. these application buttons. These protection policies must in particular allow you to exercise your choices with these social networks, in particular by setting up your user accounts for each of these networks.
To find out about the privacy protection policy of the above-mentioned social networks, click on the name of the social network of your choice:
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies
Twitter : https://twitter.com/privacy
Pinterest : http://fr.about.pinterest.com/privacy/